Questions about a mortgage, buying a flat and a house in the UK, doing a property search how? Need to know an answer to a big question, obscure questions, strange questions, unknown answer, maths questions answered, physics questions answer, loads of answers to questions about everything
Ask David Coats your Obsure questions which you've always wanted to know
The real reason for me asking and answering loads of questions is to test some strategies for Ask Jeeves as part of my work as a Search Engine Optimiser! It's also a good bit of fun! If you have any questions you can't find by searching google or indeed by Asking Jeeves drop me a line using the form below:
The following questions have been asked and will be answered shortly (i.e. when I have time!!):
- Why Do I never answer my telephone?
- What is a gayhumdingalonderclitasnifferlicker
- Why does the sun shine yellow?
- what is the most plentiful thing in the world eg, grass? leaves? ants? (does not include atoms such as nitrogen)
- Why is something multiplied by zero equal to zero?
- what is the minimum number of points that GUARANTEES a team survival in the premiership allowing all permatations.
- What do Japanese people call the Jap eye?
- Did Dick Dastardly ever win a race?
- Does Guiness really make your poo black?
- my toaster has 8 settings. anything above 4-5 burns it into a black smoking lump, why the extra modes
The following questions have recently been answered: